Cannúa – Marinilla, Colombia
June 26th – 29th, 2020
Join us for a yoga retreat surrounded by nature in the heart of the Colombian Andes where you can take a journey into your hearts with daily yoga practice, meditation, gourmet cuisine, panoramic views and the company of yoga lovers like you. Instructors Lidia Delgado and Virginia Boyer will guide you through some gentle as well as intermediate Vinyasa flows and Hatha yoga routines.
Included (price of the retreat includes):
- Daily yoga and meditation practice
- Stay Standard or Deluxe Double rooms for three nights
- Eight gourmet vegetarian meals
- Garden and Permaculture Hike
- Sunset Hike
- Coffee tasting workshop and Chocolate tasting.
- Transport from José María Cordova International Airport to Cannúa and from Cannúa to Medellin
Not included (the price of the retreat does not include):
- International travel between Colombia and any other nation.
- Food, gifts, wine, beer, or liquor
- Purchases made by participants outside of what is stated on the retreat inclusions.
- Spa and other activities not specifically mentioned.
Pricing and Accommodation:
- Single occupancy:
- Deluxe – $950
- Standard – $870
- Double occupancy:
- Deluxe (two twin beds) – $730
$300 reserves your spot
Full amount due by May 20, 2020
Early bird discount ($50 off)
Early bird discount ends – April 26, 2020
PayPal – send payments directly to me using firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid any fees remember to pay with checking account option.
Cheddar Up – If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can Sign up for the retreat using the button below and you do not need to create an account. Fees do apply.